I love potatoes in any and every form. Mashed, Roasted, Pureed, Baked, Stuffed.....you get the picture. These are a great side dish to any meat dish - tonight I am pairing them with my BBQ Baby Back Ribs! I made mine a little spicy but you can try it with all kinds of seasoning: Rosemary, Garlic, Indian Spices.....
Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3/4 lbs Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes (cut into 1" cubes)
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsps Salt
- 1/2 tsps Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsps Chipotle Pepper Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a cast iron skillet or baking dish, toss your potatoes with Olive Oil, salt, onion powder and Chipotle Pepper Seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stir and bake another 25 minutes or until cooked through. Serve hot with Ketchup or mayo.