If you're looking for an impressive appetizer to serve at your next dinner party, look no further. What's better than a beautifully seared piece of Ahi Sushi Grade Tuna served with a bright Avocado Salad and a Spicy Kimchi Mayo? This dish is fast and easy and looks gorgeous.
Asian Ahi Tuna Salad
- 1 Cups Edamame (shelled)
- 1/2 Cups small dice Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cups shredded Carrot
- 1/4 Cups sliced thin on a bias Scallion
- 4 oz Mixed Greens
- 3 chopped roughly Baby Corn
- 1/2 lbs Ahi Sushi Grade Tuna (seared with salt and pepper)
- 1/2 Cups Cashews (roasted & salted)
- 1/3 Cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 T Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 T Sesame Oil
- 1 tsps Sugar
- 2 tsps Honey
- 1/2 tsps Ground Ginger
- For the salad dressing - whisk together the apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, and honey. Let sit in fridge while you make the salad.
- Toss all ingredients of the salad together except for the tuna. Toss the salad with the dressing (you may not need it all - use just enough to lightly coat the ingredients. Place Tuna on top and serve.