This recipe is fantastic as both a dessert or for breakfast. Make them elegant by serving them in Martini Glasses!
- 6 fl oz Milk
- 4 oz Sugar
- 2 fl oz Lemon Juice (fresh)
- 3 oz Rolled Oats
- 8 oz halved Red Grapes
- 2 small dice Pears
- 2 small dice Apples
- 2 Bananas (1/4" dice)
- 3 fl oz Heavy Cream (Whipped to Stiff Peaks)
- 2 oz Slivered Almonds
- Combine milk, sugar, and lemon juice. Add oats and soak a minimum of 2 hours.
- Meanwhile. combine all the fruits. Add the soaked oats to the mixture and toss to combine.
- Before whipping your cream - add a little sugar to taste to sweeten it up! Fold the whipped Cream into the fruit mixture. Serve in a cold parfait glass topped with almonds.