Finding that perfect bite of sweet, savory, tangy, and acidic is one of my favorite things in the culinary world. This dish is just that - the perfect bite of all umami flavors. Serve this as an appetizer, or dessert. It's also great as an element to a plated dish (try it with duck)!
Gorgonzola Stuffed Figs
- 12 Whole Figs (Ends chopped off, and hollowed out)
- 12 Pieces cubed Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/4 tsps Porcini Powder
- 1/4 Cups Balsamic Vinegar
- Stuff the figs with a cube of Gorgonzola cheese. Dust the tops with Porcini Powder.
- In a small saucepan, reduce down your Balsamic Vinegar until it’s a thick consistency. Drizzle on top lightly. Serve.