To go with tonight's Hoisin Baby Back Pork Ribs, I wanted to make something with an Asian Flare that would pair well. This is a quick and easy broccoli slaw side that would work perfectly on top of a sandwich like my Pulled Pork!
It's got heat, sweet and tang and great crunch! Try it on your next sandwich!
Simple Broccoli Slaw Salad - perfect to top your sandwiches with or as a side dish!
Total Time: Serving Size:
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 T Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon minced Ginger Root
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Chili Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 10 oz Broccoli Slaw
- 3 sliced thin on a bias Scallions
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine your rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced ginger, honey, chili garlic sauce, sugar and soy sauce. Whisk together to combine.
- Toss in your broccoli slaw, scallions and dried cranberries. Serve chilled or room temperature.