This recipe is one I got from my Aunt, that I fell in love with at first bite. This is a great dish to make when serving a large crowd, because it’s simple and quick to make. The flavors are incredible but the part of it I like the best are the various textures from the ingredients. Not to mention, the colors are gorgeous!
Asian Broccoli Slaw Salad
Great flavors, textures and delicious too!
Total Time: Serving Size:
- 1 lbs Broccoli Slaw
- 2 Packages Ramen Noodles (cooked)
- 1 small dice Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Cups Almonds
- 1 Cups Craisins
- 1 Cups Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Bunches sliced thin Scallion
- 3/4 Cups Canola Oil
- 1/3 Cups Sugar
- 1/3 Cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Packet Ramen Noodle Seasoning
- Cook your ramen and allow to cool. Combine your slaw, Ramen, pepper, almonds, pumpkin seeds, Craisins, and green onion in a large bowl. Toss.
- In a small bowl, whisk together your sugar, canola oil, apple cidar vinegar and Ramen seasoning until fully combined. Then toss this dressing into your salad. Serve!